Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Best Aerobic Exercise - The 20-Minute Solution

If you start to feel like a hamster on one of those wheels during normal aerobic training per day, it is good news, there is a much better and faster solution. The best aerobic exercise if done properly can be completed in just 20 minutes.

It is unfortunate, but still common for people to do static aerobic exercise 2-3 times a week. By static, I mean, for example, walking at the same speed for an hour or two on a treadmill or walking outside. Or maybe you jog or ride a stationary bike. I also did this for hours, watching the digital calorie read slowly change.


It's time to forget what you did aerobic exercise and look differently. You've probably already found that long-term low-intensity exercise has not provided the fat burning results you seek.


Research has shown that high intensity workout burns more fat more efficiently. In fact up to 50% more fat than a low intensity program. You will also have your metabolism cranked and held neighborhood a long time, even after your workout is done.


I live in a climate that is not friendly at all outdoors during the winter season. Really, I do not care for the cold so most of my exercise is performed indoors during these months. I want to change my aerobic routine on occasion, but as my standard use my stationary bike reservation routine. The best aerobic exercise routine is not complete high impact routine for 20 minutes straight off the throttle, but rather a kind of graduate modified step plan.


What I mean by that is that its intensity is gradually increased in stages. For example, I start to ride my stationary bike at an easy comfortable level say 25 miles per hour and continue at that level for 2 minutes.  


Then, for the next minute I return to over 30 miles per hour level. After a minute, I can increase to 35 miles per hour. Then, in the fifth minute, I can go up at 40 miles per hour. Then I start the new cycle five minutes to 25 miles per hour. I am these cycles for the first 15 minutes of my workout.

In the last cycle of 16-20 minutes of routine, a change. I drive 25 miles per hour in just 1 minute instead of 2, then proceed as in the previous steps. This leaves you with the back 20th minute speed game. Ending slower speed acts like a cooling period.


One thing to keep in mind is that the maximum speed limit should push almost everything. I think this is the best aerobic exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment